Palerme is altogether very feminine, design and functional.
This bag can be carried either by hand or with the strap. Therefore, you may choose to make both the handle and strap, or only one of those options.
Its dimensions will allow you to carry all your daily essentials inside.
It features an internal zipper along the full length and 2 zipped pockets, both inside and outside.
The flap closes with a turn lock. The shoulder strap can of course be adjusted to fit you
Let your creativity run wild when choosing materials and colors to make a bag that’s totally yours!
The Palerme handbag pattern will teach you (or allow you to perfect) the following techniques :
- Using interfacing and sewing foam stabilizer for neat results
- Sewing piping along curves
- Making an adjustable strap
- Making outside and inside zipper pockets
- Making a center zipper closure
The 45-pages PDF includes :
- The list of materials needed
- 3 sets of pattern pages for the various materials used, made of A4 format pages to print and assemble
- The cutting layout of fabrics
- The detailed instructions, step by step along with photos.
Good to know :
The pattern and tutorial of the Palerme Handbag is protected. It may only be used for private and personal use. Reproduction, distribution or commercial use are prohibited.
Two « Licence » options are available in the shop, as labels or subscription. Using those, you may sell your creations made using Jane Emilie patterns and tutorials.
If you’d like to teach sewing workshops using Jane Emilie’s patterns, a « Licence » option is also available in the shop.
Once your payment has cleared, the PDF file will be sent to the email address you gave us. Or you can also find the pattern in the « Téléchargement // Download » tab of your customer dashboard..
Share your sewing projects made with Jane Emilie patterns on social media with hashtag #janeemilieaddict and find more makes made by fellow “cousettes addict” !
Il n’y a pas encore d’avis.